TO BECOME A PARTICIPATING RESTAURANT:
To participate in the Londonlicious Winter 2024 Festival, interested venues should:
- Review the Overview, and
- Ensure they meet all necessary Eligibility criteria, and
- Complete online application form
Once an application submission is received by Growing Chefs! Ontario, it will be reviewed for accuracy and a follow up email will be sent to confirm admission.
The Londonlicious Festival is meant to help support our local hospitality sector, still recovering financially from a global pandemic, and navigating an unprecedented rise in food and operational costs. Londonlicious highlights our city’s venues and spotlights what is unique and delicious in London, Ontario, while offering the opportunity for new and previous customers to enjoy specially curated price-fix menus.
A summary of changes made to the Londonlicious Festival in 2023:
- Switch to a nonprofit model
- Reduced participation fees
- Increased venue pricing structure
- 100% of fees for participation reinvested into marketing
- Incorporating take-out venues
- Capping the number of participating venues
Winter 2024 Venue requirements:
- Participating restaurants must offer 3-course/prix fixe menu for lunch and/or dinner during regular business hours
- Prix fixe menu(s) must consist of appetizer, main entree and dessert courses
- Prix fixe menu(s) must be priced fairly, at levels outlined below (**)
Londonlicious Winter 2024 Terms & Conditions:
- Dates: January 19th – February 11, 2024
- Fees: $375 + 2 x “Londonlicious meals for 2” gift certificates for marketing purposes (*per venue)
- *Venues with multiple locations may contact Growing Chefs! for payment considerations
- *Takeout venues, please connect for edited details
- Deadline: Confirmation, Payment and Menus will all be due by Friday, January 5, 2024
- Pricing: please price your menu at five dollar increments at whatever price works for you and your potential customers: eg: $15 / $20 / $25 / …$50 / $55 / $60 / etc.
- Submission Requirement: online application ~ full details / deadlines below
(**) Determination of Price Point Category
Restaurants are encouraged to offer their menus at competitive price points, that will provide value to their consumers, while still reflecting the current economy and relevant food and labour costs. Consider a price-point that will motivate consumers to select your venue while still being beneficial to your business.
In order to be considered for participation:
- Be an existing full-service restaurant (*contact us if you are a take-out venue)
- Be within London, ON boundaries
- Possess a current / valid Health inspection PASS
- Agree to Terms & Conditions above
Application process and deadline schedule:
- Applications NOW open ~ until FULL! First come, first served.
- Link to application: https://form.jotform.com/232765526461258
- Deadlineto confirm participation / payment AND to submit menus: Friday, January 5, 2024
- Official menu launch: Friday, January 12, 2024 (*1 week prior to festival; shorter lead time due to Holiday closures)
- Growing Chefs! Ontario will run marketing contests: January 8-12, 2024
- Bell media will run marketing contests: January 15-19, 2024
- Londonlicious Winter Festival runs: January 19th – February 11th 2024